Oh my God. I just realized:
Scott had to explain to his mother the reason why he is a werewolf now, right? I mean, I’d ask my son how he was magically turned into a werewolf. So can you imagine Scott trying to explain to his mother that a guy who she went on a date with bit into his side, on a dark rainy night in the woods?
… And then I get a kind of sad because I think, what if she thinks that is the reason why Peter went out with her in the first place? To get to her son? And then what if she cried again? :( No, Mama Mccall! Peter finds you gorgeous! It just so happens that it also got to your son for him to date you….
So I was thinking about Mr. Harris and why he seems so attached to Jackson.
And I thought about the fact that in season 1 episode 9, Peter (In Alpha form) tells Mr. Harris that he needs to turn around and look at what he caused. Meaning, that it is Mr. Harris’ fault for the Hale House Fire, because he told Kate how to make a fire without leaving any evidence. Maybe, this part I don’t know how, Mr. Harris knows about Werewolves and he sees that in season 1, Jackson could be turning into one, or at least something. Like, when Jackson was frightened by The Alpha in the video store, the next day he is at school, Mr. Harris says that if he needs to leave that he understands. Because Mr. Harris thinks it is his fault Peter turned into this monster and this caused Jackson to be scared. And then when Derek digs his claw into Jackson’s neck, maybe Mr. Harris notices the changes? And then in season 2 when Jackson starts becoming a Kanima, Mr. Harris blames himself again and he just wants to try to redeem himself maybe, by looking after Jackson.
None of that was worded very well, but I hope you get what I mean? I don’t know how Mr. Harris knows about Werewolves, maybe Laura told him or something.
Does Melissa know that Peter was the one who bit Lydia on the side?
Because that would be awkward to find out that a guy you went on a date with, ended up biting a local teenager…
Do you think Peter will offer Stiles the bite again?
And do you think Derek will find out Peter ever offered it to Stiles in the first place? I wonder what his reaction would be…
When Scott was all like “You might be an alpha, but you aren’t mine.” to Derek.
Scott, technically Peter is/was your alpha, if he was still an alpha, but you never did a damn thing or told him anything…. What I’m trying to say, is that I don’t see your reasoning here for saying that to Derek, you broke even more of his heart.
In 2X11, when Peter says:
“There’s a myth, that sometimes, you can cure a werewolf simply by calling out its Christian name.”
And Derek is all like:
“YEAH, but it is just a myth..”
HELLO! YOU YOURSELF ARE A FREAKING MYTH, THIS WHOLE DAMN TOWN IS A FREAKING MYTH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, NONE OF YOU SHOULD EXIST, BUT YOU DO. JUST GO ALONG WITH IT, DEREK, GOSH.
Did anyone tell Stiles that Peter was back alive before he busted in their with his Jeep?
I could just see him thinking “Huh, that is new… The guy who rammed my head into a car is back, how freaking lovely.”
Plot Twist: Peter Hale is the comic relief, not Stiles.
THERE ARE SO MANY QUESTIONS!
- What does Mr. Harris have to do with any of this? Why was Matt driving his car?
- Could Gerard not pass the mountain ash in that one episode?
- WHAT IS MATT’S DEAL?
- Why does Matt look like Isaac’s older brother in that picture of the swim team from 2006?
- If he is him, why can’t he swim now?
- Why is Matt such a creeper and so obsessed with Allison?
- How does Matt actually control Jackson?
- How was Matt controlling Jackson when he was passed out, with a scratch on his neck in the library scene a few episodes back?
- I still don’t understand why Matt made Jackson keep Stiles and Derek in a pool.
- Why has there been no footage of Peter being in the next episode if he is alive again?
- Speaking of which, why is there no footage of Lydia either?
- How does Matt get Stiles, Sheriff Stilinski, Scott, and Melissa all at the police station or wherever they are at?
- WHERE IS DANNY? HAS ANYONE TOLD HIM TO STOP CRUSHING ON MATT YET?
- Are Dr. Deaton and Ms. Morrell related or something? How do they know something is coming? What is it?
- How are all of these questions going to be answered in only 3 more episode!?